"It is so comforting to know that our interests so far away are in safe hands. With the wonderful regular inspecting schedule and reporting system that Quinovic has, we are assured every month of the well-being of our house. We can sleep comfortably knowing that our house is a home to someone, and that is made possible with the efforts of Quinovic."
3/119 Queens Drive
Tel: (04) 560 4704
P O Box 44 221, Lower Hutt
Helen is our Superstar Sales Manager and your go-to lady for an appraisal or any management queries. With an extensive background in property, investing and sales, Helen understands the Wellington property market like no one else. Call Helen today for a chat or to arrange a free, no-obligation appraisal.
In recognising the Hutt Valleys immense potential, Tom Finlay and wife Kate acquired Quinovic Hutt Valley in 2007. After five successful years with the Hutt, Tom and Kate also acquired Quinovic Johnsonville in 2013. With a strong background in business ownership and management, Tom believes a successful business measures its performance daily and constantly strives to improve.
Kerrie joined the Johnsonville office in 2012 and has spent the last 7 years proving her ability in negotiating positive outcomes as well as showing persistence in resolving some of the more challenging property management issues, first as a Property Manager, moving to Operations Manager, and now Principal. Since 2018 Kerrie has been overseeing operations in both the Johnsonville and Hutt Valley offices. Please get in touch with Kerrie with any queries or concerns regarding the management of your property
Maritza joined us in 2013 and managed a full property portfolio until 2017. After five years proving her skills and ability to build strong rapports, Maritza became Ops Manager of the Hutt branch, and continues to manage a small portfolio. Maritza’s impressive organisational skills and no ‘beat-around-the-bush’ attitude keeps the office well in tow!
Kelsey joined us in 2017 after approaching us with a keen interest in Property Management. Kelsey is the friendly front face of the office and oversees the entire letting process, from answering enquiries to drawing up tenancy agreements. Kelsey also manages a small portfolio, every day applying her fantastic administrative skills and customer service.
Bridget joined our Lower Hutt team in September 2018. Bridgets experience in customer service and administrative roles, has taught her to be resilient in difficult situations, pay close attention to detail and be organised. She enjoys the variety each day brings, building positive relationships and overcoming challenges and solving problems.
Jeanne has an extensive background in the luxury travel industry in Africa, that taught Jeanne the importance of relationships, communication and planning - strengths that she brings to the role. Jeanne enjoys being part of an owners investment, a tenants home and sorting out issues efficiently.
Joining our Johnsonville office in 2011, Lina has excelled in all roles she has taken on, Viewing Agent, Property Manager Admin Support, Property Manager, and now Accounts. All of this experience means that Lina is a vital part of our Lower Hutt office, who is always looking for ways to improve procedures, has a client-driven mindset and makes her an all round hands-on solution-contributor in the office.
Samantha not only brings her smile to the team, but also her years of marketing expertise in property and other industries. As the Digital Marketing Manager for Tom’s three Quinovic branches Kent Terrace, Hutt and Johnsonville, she spends her days looking after our website, social media, newsletters, advertising and so much more.
Our wonderful Rachel is the Group Accounts Manager for Tom's three Quinovic branches Kent Terrace, Johnsonville and Hutt. Keeping our accounts perfect is fundamental, and Rachel does a great job achieving this with her extensive accounting expertise. With a complete focus on this role, she complements the other specialists within the teams, helping ensure everything runs smoothly.
Since our establishment in 1997, Quinovic Hutt Valley has developed a reputation for trustworthy, honest advice.
The high standards we set attracts property owners and tenants who share these high standards. Our portfolio of properties are in the Hutt Valley and Eastbourne Bays, and also throughout the Wellington region.
The Hutt Valley branch are proud to have been awarded Best Overall Sales at the Quinovic Group Conference in 2018. The award was jointly received with our partner branch, Quinovic Johnsonville, which we feel is a true testament to the level of service ingrained at both branches, and the resultant word-of-mouth referrals which generate the vast majority of new business for us.
If you would like to chat about the possibility of working together, please get in touch with Helen Vance on 027 487 8103. Helen is happy to chat at any time, and would love to come give a free, no-obligation appraisal on your rental property.
Choose to leave your property with us and you can be assured the following:
1. Comprehensive Tenant Selection: Thorough background checks are carried out on all prospective tenants to ensure we are matching the right people to your property. This includes face-to-face meetings, multiple landlord and employer reference checks, and of course credit checks. Tenant screening is one of the most important aspects of our service, as it can often determine how seamless the remainder of management will be!
We have a team solely dedicated to the process, so that once a tenant is secured, your personal Property Manager can focus all their efforts on seamless communication and management throughout the tenancy.
2. Secure and Frequent Funds: All rents are held in a trust account and are released into your bank account 5 working days after we receive them. In most cases you will receive rent either weekly or fortnightly. We check rents every single morning, however in the case that rent is not received on the due date, we have comprehensive systems in place to ensure the tenant gets the arrears paid off as quickly as possible, and you are kept informed at all times.
3. Personal Property Manager: We have a highly diverse team here at Quinovic Johnsonville, and we will match you with a Property Manager who we feel will best understand your needs. With varying backgrounds and expertise, one thing each of our Property Managers have in common is that they pride themselves on providing excellent customer service and building great working relationships with their clients. Once a tenancy is secured, your personal Property Manager will be your go-to person for the course of the management.
4. Optimum Rents: Your property will be regularly assessed against current market conditions to ensure you are receiving market rent. If a rent increase is viable, we will propose the new rent to you before issuing notice to the tenant.
5. Effective Systems and Processes: As a Quinovic Franchise we use top-of-the-line systems to ensure the smooth management of your property. This includes access to your own online portal where you can access information about your property and financial statements from anywhere in the world, 24/7.
6. Regular Property Inspections: Your Property Manager will inspect your property one month into the tenancy, and every three months thereafter. For each inspection they will send you a report which includes photographs, a summary, a description of each room, and details of any concerns they may have.
7. Financial Reporting: On the first working day of each month you will receive a comprehensive financial statement so you can easily track the comings and goings of your rental. You are also able to log into your financial reporting at any time to see how things are tracking, even see payments received by us for your property on the day we process the rent. Or you can download your reporting to excel and create your own reporting. Additional to financial reports, you will also receive regular industry updates from us as well as Quinovic Group Office.
8. Coordination of Maintenance: When maintenance is required at your property, you can be as involved or uninvolved as you like. You are always welcome to engage your own contractors (or even do a DIY job in some cases!), but if you’re not sure who to turn to for a particular job, we have fantastic relationships with trusted local suppliers who we vouch for whole-heartedly. We are happy to arrange any maintenance job big or small through our listed suppliers, and will arrange quotes (where applicable), and keep you informed of any updates.
9. Legislative Expertise: From drawing up contracts and agreements to preparing for (the occasional!) Tenancy Tribunal case, you can rest assured that our team know the ins and outs of the Residential Tenancy Act and always have your best interests in mind. We’ll ensure that you are fully aware of your rights and responsibilities as a landlord, and likewise, that your tenant is carrying out their obligations.
10. The Extra Mile: No property is the same, and hence neither are our service offerings. We tailor our services to suit your needs and expectations. Whether you want to step away and leave all the hassle to us, or are more hands-on and would like regular catch-ups over a coffee, we’ve got you covered.
Whether you’re looking for a rental or buying your first home, house-hunting can be a stressful time. Have a read of the following to ensure you know what to expect when seeking your next rental.